Talking Points events are back in September and residents in East Renfrewshire are encouraged to attend to receive information and support on a range of matters.
Several new venues were added last month to expand on the opportunity available to residents to attend a Talking Points event near them, and the Talking Points team will be continuing to hold events across the month of September.
Adults in East Renfrewshire can receive help and advice from professionals and volunteers about their health and wellbeing, including information about local groups and activities in their area. The Talking Points team will offer a warm welcome and encourage residents to come along to find out how they can help.
East Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) and Community and Voluntary Organisations will be holding events in the following venues throughout September:
• Tuesday 3 September: 2.30-4.30pm, Uplawmoor Library, Mure Hall, Tannoch Road, Uplawmoor, G78 4AD (new venue)
• Wednesday 4 September: 10am-1pm, The Bank, 84 Main Street, Neilston, G78 3EA
• Thursday 5 September: 1-4pm, The Market Place, 56 Kelburn Street, Barrhead, G78 1LR
• Tuesday 10 September: 10am-1pm, Eastwood Health and Social Care Centre, Drumby Crescent, Clarkston, G76 7HN
• Wednesday 11 September: 1pm-4pm, The White Cart, 61 East Kilbride Road, Busby, Clarkston, G76 8HX (new venue)
• Thursday 12 September: 10am-1pm, Thornliebank Health Centre, 20 Kennishead Road, Thornliebank, G46 8NY (new venue)
• Tuesday 17 September: 11am-3pm, Auchenback Resource Centre, 64 Aurs Drive, Barrhead, G78 2LW (new venue)
• Wednesday 18 September: 2pm-4.30pm, Eaglesham Library, Montgomerie Hall, Gilmour Street, Eaglesham, G76 OLH
• Thursday 19 September: 1-4pm, The Market Place, Avenue Shopping Centre, 250 Ayr Road, Newton Mearns, G77 6AA
• Tuesday 24 September: 10am-1pm, Barrhead Health and Social Care Centre, 213 Main Street, Barrhead, G78 1SA
• Wednesday 25 September: 10am-1pm, Giffnock Library, Station Road, Giffnock, G46 6JF
• Thursday 26 September: 11am-2pm, Royal Alexandra Hospital, Corsebar Road, Paisley, PA2 9PN
If you would like more information on Talking Points, call 0141 800 7850 or email email@example.com.