Orchard Park Drive in Thornliebank was turned into river of blue by more than 160 officers and boys of Eastwood District boys brigade.
The troop marched from Woodfarm High school to the Park Church in Orchard Park Drive, preceded by three pipers and a police escort.
The special occasion was the celebration of the founding of the Boys Brigade in 1883 by William Alexander Smith in Glasgow.
The service of thanksgiving was taken by Reverend Calum MacDonald, as he addressed the boys and told them to remain faithful to the basic principles of the organisation.
Helping with the address was Alan Steele, the former Provost of East Renfrewshire, who was himself a member of the organisation, joining in 1947.
Alan Steele is also a member and Elder at Giffnock the Park Church.
The companies represented were: 9th Pollokshaws, 45th South Shawlands, 60th Giffnock (Park), 79th Newton Mearns, 86th Orchard Hill, 145th Eastwood, 163rd Ibrox, 254th (South).