Sustrans has partnered with Glasgow City Council on an ambitious project to develop design proposals around Langside and Battlefield.
The project builds on:
·The existing designs around Battlefield Rest;
· Improving safety on Battlefield Road; and
· Making the area feel safer and more attractive to spend time in or travel through.
The Battlefield Street Design Project will be launched on Tuesday, September 4 where all those with an interest in the area are invited to come along to share their local knowledge, propose ideas for change and meet the project team.
The data collected from people who live, work or travel through the area will be used to generate design ideas which will be either exhibited or trialled on street in May 2019 before being developed into detailed designs for delivery by Glasgow City Council.
Have your say:
· Drop by between 3pm and 6pm opposite Battlefield Rest to give your ideas and options plus receive your free seeds!
· Drop-in between 5pm and 8pm at Langside Library, Sinclair Drive, Langside for further information and refreshments. A brief presentation will be made at 6.30pm by the project partners.
· Take part online and register your suggestions and ideas for change by leaving your comment on the heat map by Sunday, September 30. Battlefield Street Design Project